fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] CONTACT YOUR AGENT.

From: infostaatpost
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] CONTACT YOUR AGENT.
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:03:03 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

STAATSLOTERIJ.NL
VIJZELSTRAAT 56, 1017 HD,
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
RESULTS FOR THE SECOND CATEGORY DRAW
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF:564/768/890 YPL/4249859609/WX1
BATCH: GLV/91663/AK

STAATS LOTERIJ AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We are
pleased to inform you of the release,of the long awaited end of year
results of the STAATS LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on
the 09th January 2006.

You were entered as dependent clients with:
Reference
Number:7334NFJF/UDDFMF/NDDD, and Batch
numberDFFF346/56TR/765GHG.

Your email address attached to the ticket
number:445555377 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently
won the sweeptake in  the second category, in four parts.

You have
been approved for a payment of1,000,000.00Euro (ONE MILLIONEURO)in cash
credited to file reference number:43QFFSS/GDFD7565/66HGMH.

This is
from a total cash prize of ten milliom euro shared among the Ten
International Winners in Categories B.

Congratulations!!!!!

All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion
program.

 Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you
keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your
funds remitted to you.

This is part of our security measures to avoid
double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by
other participants or
impersonators.

To begin your claim,do file for
the release of your winning by contacting your/our accredited agent in
our security department:

MR John Van Daag.
Foreign Transfer Manager.
STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,
TEL:+31-622-142-369
FAX:+31-203-680-360
FAX:+31-847-
595-235
Email:address@hidden:

They are your agent, and
responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS 345DF/E5A*X903(keep personal)Remember,
your
winning must be claimed not later than(20 -01-06).

failure to
claim your winning/ fund will be added to next 17,000.000 euro
international lottery program.

Furthermore, should there be any change
in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process;
winners will be referred to a Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their
winnings notarized.

Winners are to cover the legal charges not
STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,

Once again,Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.