fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] HELLO PRIZE

From: acculottoyy
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] HELLO PRIZE
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:15:35 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

ACCULOTTO PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD SPAIN
C/PENON DE GIBRAITAL 5,
29032
MADRID-ESPANA

REFF:OZS/7367/67/92/97
BATCH: 12/951/IPD/ES
www.
acculotto.com

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the of
the Acculotto Nacional programs held on the 25 of January 2006. Your e-
mailaddress attached to ticket number 241918906-076 with game Number
54568 drew lucky numbers 16,11,52,33,44,42 which consequently won.You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 150,000.00 Euro.
(One Hundred and Fifty Thousand)CONGRATULATIONS!!

All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
100.000.00 company and 1.000.000.00 individual email addresses and
names from Middel East, Asia,Africa, Canada, Europe North and south
America, Oceania and around the world. To file for your claim, please
contact our fiduciary agent;

CARFER SECURITY AGENT,S.L
Mr.Alxe Bobns
TET:+34605196898
Email:address@hidden/address@hidden

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
Winning information confidential until your claims have been processed.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participant.

Please, note
that you will be required to pay for the issuance of your winning
certificate. Be notify also that all winnings must be claimed not later
than 9nd Febuary 2006. After this date all unclaimed winnings will be
null and void.In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
remember to quoteyour reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore,

should there be any change of address do
inform our agents as soon as possible.Congratulationsonce more and
thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note:Anybody under
the age of 18 is automatically dis! qualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs.
J.T.Moolman
Winning Co -ordinator