fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] The Uboot Incorporation WORLD CUP OFFER

From: automaticmailer3
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] The Uboot Incorporation WORLD CUP OFFER
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:16:51 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

The Uboot Incorporation
Rambrantplein 1223, 2AD
Den Haag, The
Netherlands.
E: Mail: address@hidden
Telefax: +31-84-712-8692

The management of UBOOT INCORPORATION is glad to announce to the
world the giving away of the sum of THREE MILLION EUROS to 40 lucky
email addresses all over the world. This promotion is in appreciation
of our International Support in the World Cup Championship 2006 in
Germany and the correspondent capital Profit in the stock market, which
was far beyond our projected quarterly earnings. It is also to Mark the
Uboot Incorporation is over 20 years of co-operate existence.

Please
be informed that all winners in this program have been selected
randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 500,000
companies and individual e-mail addresses database.

Your email
address happened to be one of the lucky winner of €75,000.00 (Seventy
five thousand Euro ) among the Forty email addresses chosen. For all
our international winners the value of the amount comes to (€917,956.00
USD) Nine Hundred and Seventeen thousand, Nine hundred and fifty-six
Euros.

In other to claim your  €75,000.00 prize, you will have to
fill the space below and send it back to us for verification and then
you will be inform on how your won €75,000.00 will be send to you.

NAME:
AGE:
SEX
ADDRESS
EMAIL:
PHONE No.:
OCCUPATION:
COMPANY:
COUNTRY:
 REF: PC 679 ES 214:
WINNING CODE: PCP 002871

Please you
are advised to complete the form and send back to us for prompt
collection. You are automatically disqualified if you are below 18
years of age. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners
will result to disqualification.
This E-mail message (including
attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain Information that is
privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempted from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
strictly prohibited.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs Victoria Bushman
(Secrt.)

To file for your claim, please contact our legal
department

MR.Davide GERALD
Telephone: +31-626-674-559
EMAIL: