fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] CONTACT MARK SMITH.

From: richard_lloyd2
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] CONTACT MARK SMITH.
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:59:34 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

AWARD/FINAL NOTIFICATION
LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, NEDERLAND.
Laan van Hoornwijck 55
2289 DG Rijswijk
Postadres
Postbus 3059
2280 GB
Rijswijk
Website:www.luckyday.nl
TEL.+ 31-647-252-691
FAX: +31-645-568-
862
LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, announces today the winners of its
internet lottery program for this quarter.

 The lottery program is
conducted every quarter with email addresses of internet users.

 The
draws are usually from about 26,000 email addresses from all over the
world,which are selected from the internet randomly. The draws are made
in four
categories using a special computer balloting system.

Your
receipt of this mail means that your email address has won in category ?
D? of the draws.

Your email address drew the winning numbers:32:01:00:
67:4 serial number 3232134,batch number ssL/45829/NL/05,lottery ref
number SL8455110
and security credited file numbers 01-37-44-85-486 and
subsequently won the sum of 800,000,00 EURO (EIGHT HUNDERED THOUSAND
EURO).
You are at this point advised to contact our NL agent below to
begin your claim:
PAYMENT AGENT MR MARK SMITH.
Email:
address@hidden
You will be given a form to complete and
return same to any one of our appointed financial trustees.

 Their
winning/processing department will validate your winning and provide
information on the collection of your prize.

All winning must be
claimed not later than 22th of Febuary,2006.After this date all
unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

You are advised to
initiate contact with our agent within one weeks of the receipt of this
mail.

Any prize whose collection is not initiated within the
stipulated time will be deemed unclaimed.

We do urge you to fully
cooperate with us so that you could collect your winning.

In course
of any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Richard K. Lloyd
Lottery Coordinator.