fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] Greetings!

From: safarisprigs
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] Greetings!
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:18:17 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Greetings!

This letter is strictly personal, intimate and
confidential. Forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this
particular letter is of exceptional and very private nature. There is
absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in
respect of this email, coupled with the fact that, so many miscreants
have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious
deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate
business  class persons to get attention and recognition. There is no
way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my
duty to write and reach out to you. For I know that you are the only
one that can be trusted to handle this project effectively without
making us regret.

I am Mrs. Sana Manatunga, former director of finance
in the campaign team of Ex. President D Ratsiraka, Republic of
Madagascar. I worked with him for years until he was ousted with
violent protest by the opposition, and he went into exile in France.
There was election crises in my country during the election period, it
was bloody that several people died. The opposition took power and the
former President vacated his seat and went into exile.

Since the new
government took power in Feb 2002, many of us who served in the regime
of the former president have been subjected to incarceration and
detentions, as I am writing to you now I was just released few days ago
with maximum restrictions I have not regained total freedom, my
international passport and line of communication are yet to be
released. I have one thing that disturbs me. In the last days of the ex-
president, I was his close confidant, during the election campaign
reasonable amount of money in USA dollars was kept in my office for
campaign expenditure, the Ex. President took the main budget for the
election along with him to exile. There was substantial amount in my
custody and was properly secured by myself, and I told him (the ex.
president) that it was gutted by fire in my office set by mobs of the
opposition. As a matter of fact the office was razed down beyond
recognition by fire, (as a matter of fact my office was gutted by fire)
he knows that, therefore no question to answer.

The amount involved
is ( $14,550,000=) fourteen million five hundred and fifty thousand
dollars cash. I am not permitted yet to travel out of my country. I
need somebody, who understood my situation, who is honest and willing
to receive the money which I have since then disguised and arranged to
be moved out of the country to Europe. You will stand as my partner and
would receive it as your partner's consignment if I send it by cargo to
Europe under special arrangement. With the information of arrangement I
will divulge to you, stand as my partner/beneficiary and took delivery
of the consignment for investment and safety purposes. I would be happy
to invest in your company or in any lucrative business you may advice.
Right now I have commenced contact with local agents that will be
helpful to move the luggage's out of our International Airport here in
Antananarivo.

Be informed also that as soon as I receive your
favourable reply I would also commence arrangement how myself would
leave the country and come over to Europe and meet you after you have
confirmed to me that you have received the consignment safely. I am
optimistic that the luggage (the money) would be delivered to you in
Netherlands or Spain if my contacts arrangement work out fine. This
letter is to seek your assistance in this issue, your reward for
assistance is 30% of the total sum, 5% is mapped out for settlement of
any expenses in-cured by either of us, and 65% for me. We shall discuss
other information's as soon as you declare interest to assist me. Also
treat as Highly Confidential. Please your confidential tel. nr. will be
highly appreciated as I may need to call you if I have the
opportunity.

Trust is definitely the most noble trait in the world,
and I urge you to trust my sincerity and the word of a simple and
humble person of faith, who in the name of love for her equals is
willing to accomplish the task of doing business with a trusted and
transparent person. It is up to you to decide whether this letter
deserves your trust and confidentiality.

Thanks in anticipation of
your assistance.  Send your reply also to: address@hidden

Yours Truly.

Mrs. Sana Manatunga