fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

From: AVALON GROUP
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:26:41 +0000

Avalon Oil & Gas Plc
Units 6 & 7
Wessex Park
Bancombe Road
Somerton
Somerset
TA11 6SB
UK.
Dear Sir/Madam,
Avalon Oil & Gas Plc introduces the positions of representatives, responsible for
the collection of payments from customers and other financial means. This is a perfect opportunity for you to earn more!
We market crude oil, natural gas, lubricants and other products into Canada/America, Europe and some parts of Asia.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from our customers in Canada/America/Europe as well as making payments through these representatives to us.
Please if you are willing to assist, i will want you to furnish me with your particulars, so as to enable me give you further details. Please, you have to be an honest and trusted person, as more payments wil be made through you in the course of this transaction. And moreso you will be entitled to 10% of every payment that you are able to recieve for us from our customers.
Please contact us for more information via email: address@hidden with the below informations filled out.
If this proposal is acceptable to you, forward the following personal information of yours to us

CONTACT ADDRESS:
FULL NAME:
PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
AGE AND OCCUPATION:
SEX:

We anticipate your earliest response in this regard.
Your email has been forwarded by www.monster.co.uk at our request, because you or someone else have subscribed for the delivery of a part time job offers in
the internet.

NOTE: This does not require any of your financial obligations.
C.E.O
Thanks in Advance,
Avalon Groups