fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] SUSAN REED

From: info.dayz2
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] SUSAN REED
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:52:07 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

SUSAN REED

DAYZERS.NL-E.GAMES.
Paleisstraat 5, 2514 JA Den Haag,
Netherlands.
www.dayzers.nl

WROM: FSQHYUCDDJBLVLMHAALPTC
INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: NKL/4249859609/YP

BATCH: BNK/91663/PE

ATTN;
WINNER,

RE:CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform
you of the release, of the long awaited
results of the
DAYZERS/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMES NL, held
on the 18th of
February 2006. You were entered as dependent clients
with:Reference
Number:WDL/BC345627/NLI, and Batch number MBM/200987/NL.

Your email
address attached to the ticket number: 78290 that drew the
lucky
winning number, which consequently won the loterij in the second
category,in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of
1,000,000.00Euros (ONE MILLION
EUROS.) in cash credited to file
reference number:HPL/4247159609/WP2.
This is from a total cash prize of
TEN MILLION EUROS Shared among the
ten international winners that won
the second categories.

congratulations!!!

All participants were
selected through a Multi international computer
ballot system drawn
from 98,000(Ninety eight thousand) names of email
users around the
world,as part of our international promotion programme.

Due to mixed
up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this
award
personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds
remitted
to you.

This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming
or
unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants
or
impersonators.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your
winning by
contacting our accredited agent:

MR. GEORGE WINSTON.
Foreign Transfer Manager.
DAYZERS LOTTERY BV,
Tel: +31-620-630-979
Fax:
+31-847-106-545
Email: address@hidden

All winnings must be
notarized to complete the claim process; winners
will be referred to a
Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their winnings
notarized.Winners are
to cover the legal charges not DAYZERS.NL,

Please note in order to
avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote
your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.They are
your agent, and responsible for the
processing and transfer of your
winnings fund to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91238-H°67/B5
(keep personal) Remember,your winning must be claimed not later than
(28th-March-2006). After this date, funds might be returned to the
unclaimed. Furthermore,should there be any change in your address, do
inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

Mrs.SUSAN
REED.
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

N.B. Any
breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
result to
disqualification.

You are advice to Contact your claims agent

Note:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent
emails are being sent out
from the Netherlands by some group of
people. These emails are NOT from
dayzers -wheel Email-games or
the Multi-State Lottery Association.
These emails may claim that the
recipient has won a prize in dayzers -
wheel Email-games, the
Netherlands, Dayzers or some other non-existent
international
version of Dayzers. These emails may include our name,
our logo
and links to a copy of an old dayzers web page as we are
working
seriously to ensure security on our web page.

In accordance
with the Dayzers -wheel E-games
policy and regulations, this
notification is dispatched directly to
only the 10 lucky consolation
prize Winners.
This notification also contains information that is
proprietary,
privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt
from
disclosure. If you are not the right recipient whose email address
attached to the lucky numbers along with the winning information’s you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this
notice or any part of it.