fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] Intending Partner

From: Kaginba Davidson
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] Intending Partner
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 19:31:22 -0500

From The Desk of Kaginba Davidson
Zambia Ministry of Mines and Mineral Resources.
Kaunda Secretariat Complex,
Lusaka - Zambia
Email: address@hidden

Dear Intending Partner,

I am Kaginba Davidson. I have been nominated to front for a Group of high
ranking officers of the Zambian civil Service in a deal of mutual benefit to
all involved. Please I write to know if you could assist my Contacts in
handling the transfer of huge funds in United States dollar currency
denomination to a safe Bank account in your country.

There is a reform in the banking industry of my Country and they will not be
possible to deposit huge Amounts in any bank account in our country. The code
of conduct of the civil service forbids the opening of domiciliary accounts for
active civil servants.

My contacts have identified an over inflated sum of Money in U.S dollars from
Contracts awarded to a Chinese company. The Chinese company has executed the
Contract and has been paid but the inflated sum is what my contacts want to
transfer to a foreign bank Account since it has become difficult for them to
Deposit it into any bank account in Zambia.

Please I seek your partnership and trust in assisting My contacts to transfer
the money to any safe bank Account that you will provide from where the funds
Will be applied for gainful investment opportunities As you may advise until
they are able to take control and possession of their share of the funds. My
Contacts have made all arrangements on how
the fund {US$30.5 million} will be secured and transfer Effected to the bank
account that you will provide.

The entire transaction has been arranged to occur within a limited time circle
and there is nothing to worry about, as everything has been planned to be
totally risk-free and hitch-free.

Your consent to render a dedicated assistance and Partnership will
automatically result in you securing 30% of the fund as your share for your
assistance and A further 30% on profits from any investment under your
supervision.

Kindly return to me via my email address and I will brief you of the modalities
set up by my contacts to successfully effect the transfer to your account
within a limited time frame.

I will look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,
Kaginba Davidson.