fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] BATCH No: HSV/15/006/PAK

From: claimsdepartment2
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] BATCH No: HSV/15/006/PAK
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:37:02 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

BATCH No:    HSV/15/006/PAK

RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

LOTTO NL
INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

Sir, Madam

We are pleased to
inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs
held on the 9th of March 2006. Your E-mail address attached to Ticket
number 2058-9686-4548-7646 with Serial number 226-96-54-06 drew the
lucky numbers 8-33-23-22-65-36, which consequently won in the 1st
category; you have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$
2,000,000.00 (Two Million United States Dollars). This is from a total
cash prize of USD$20,000,000.00 Million shared amongst Ten
International Lucky Winners in the Category A + (Plus).

REF No:
PAK/231-ILGI0431/06
BATCH No:    HSV/15/006/PAK
TICKET No:    2058-9686-
4548-7646
SERIAL No:   226-96-54-06
LUCKY No:    8-33-23-22-65-36

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This lottery is a promotional program by LOTTO, NL
to advertise to the world its existence. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from over 50,000 companies and
2,000,000 individual email addresses from all over the world, as part
of our international promotions program, which we intend to conduct
several times a year to enhance and encourage human development across
the globe.

Be informed that your documents have to pass our authority
to obtain a clearance, which shall be attached to your document in
readiness of the subsequent onward transfer into your nominated bank
account with 24 hours of completion of the authentication. Due to the
possibility of unscrupulous individuals filing a double claim, we
suggest that you keep this award strictly confidential until your claim
has been processed and legalized. This is in conformity with the
lottery claim regulations by our Organization & High Court of Justice.

This is part of our security protocol measures to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants/non
participants. All winnings must be claimed not later than 26th of March
2006. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
stake.

To file for your claim, please contact your processing
agent
Barr. Theodorus Jozef
Email: address@hidden
Tel:
+31 644 747 573

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, provide the following when replying:
Name:
Nationality:
Country of residence:
Tel number:

Delays will compel
us to disperse your funds, in other words, we shall divert your funds
as stated above. Kindly remember to quote your reference number in all
correspondence.

Finally, you make sure that you save and send a copy
of this mail to us and note every letter clearly as stated for we will
not be held responsible should there be any complications in this
transaction due to laxity on your part.

Congratulations once more
from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

Signed:
Management

NOTICE:  You have received
this message from Lotto NL international prize dept. at your e-mail
address because you have visited one of our sponsored sites and have
voluntarily given your email address to receive mails from their
sponsors. If you wish to be taken out of this list do not reply to this
mail, reply to the agent with the words remove. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message.  If you
believe you have received this message in error, please delete it and
all copies of it from your system.