fsfe-nl

[Fsfe-nl] PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

From: Jamal Abdul Farouk
Subject: [Fsfe-nl] PLEASE READ AND RESPOND
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 13:57:28 -1000

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and Please permit me to introduce myself. I am Mr. Jamal
Abdul Farouk a SAUDI National and a crude oil Merchant before I was
diagnosed
with esophageal cancer which has defied all medical solutions and according
to medical experts I only have a few more months to live. As you read this
you do
not have to feel sorry for me as it is a universal truth that we all must
die someday, the only regrets i have is being that I have particularly not
lived my life well in
spite of my wealth and possessions as I never really cared for anyone (not
even myself) but my business.

Though I was very rich I was never generous, I was never caring about
people but only dedicated my time and resources on my business as that was
the only
thing I cared about. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is
more to life than just accumulating all the wealth in the world as I lay
helplessly on my
sick bed. If I was given a second chance to live again I sure would live my
life a different way from how I have lived it owing to what has befallen me
now.

As my last days alive are drawing closer and closer I have already willed
out most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family
members
as well as a few close friends. I also want my soul to be at peace with God
and for him to be merciful on me and accept my soul and to this regard I
have
resolved to give my remaining funds to charity organizations as I want this
to stand as one of the last deeds I indulge in on earth before I die.

Though I have already distributed money to some charity organizations, Now
that my health has deteriorated so badly I can no longer continue with this
myself
and also I do not trust my immediate family members or close friends on
this as I have once asked them to close one of my accounts and distribute
the funds therein to charity organizations in Bulgaria,Sri-Lanka India and
Pakistan they greedily kept the money to themselves. Hence I am contacting
you with
this as I have lost confidence in them because it is obvious they are not
contended with what I have left for them.The last of my funds which no one
knows of is a cash deposit of Nineteen million U.S Dollars ($19,000,000.00)
stashed in 1 Big trunk box and declared as Personal effects of high security
value
which I have with a Diplomatic finance/Security Company in Europe.

All I am asking of you is to assist me in making the collection of this
deposit and dispatching the funds to any charity of your choice after
keeping 20% of the
funds for yourself and your family.

Please contact me as soon as you get this email if you are capable and
sincere to handle this transaction on my behalf so I can forward you with
all relevant
documents necessary for the claims and the name of the Diplomatic security
firm where the funds are deposited. God bless you as I await words from you.

Please inform me as soon as possible if you are not interested so I can
proceed to seek for someone else to carry out this on my behalf. Please
respond to me
on this email address (address@hidden) if you are willing to assist me