fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] 2022 September FSS for [es] translation

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: Re: [FSF] 2022 September FSS for [es] translation
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 15:56:20 -0400

Devin Ulibarri:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is the published English version of the September Free Software
> Supporter.
>
> Please translate when you have the chance. As always, we greatly
> appreciate your efforts -- gracias!

Hope all is well.

Please let me know how things are going with the translation of the FSS
when you have the chance. I am just trying to get a sense of timing.

And **thank you** again for all your work every month translating the
Supporter. I know that everyone really appreciates it.

Thank you!
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.