fsuk-manchester-coworking

[manchester-coworking] Welcome - thanks for signing up

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [manchester-coworking] Welcome - thanks for signing up
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 18:08:02 +0000

I've made this list, which will suffice for the next few meetings at
least. If you really don't want to be on the list, please unsubscribe,
however, I think it'll be useful for you to be on

At some point, some kind of merge with Paul Robinson's Google Group
should happen - http://groups.google.com/group/co-working-manchester

So I guess we should start to etch out some of the logistics.

(I've made a page on the FSF Groups Wiki. This is not an FSF event, but
as an FSF employee, it's easy for me to make us of our infrastructure.)

http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Manchester/Coworking

matt