fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:25:58 +0100

Noah Slater wrote:

> We definitely need to send our emails from gun.org - we need to make
> sure they know that we're serious...

Actually, ESR refuses to give me a shell account on gun.org, but we can
do gnu.org and hope they don't notice.

So, IKEA sound okay for people? I don't think we need WiFi. I don't
think we actually need computers. Shocking, I know.

I think we need an agenda and a speaker. I'm working on both.

Who can take the action to speak to IKEA and find out if its free? I can
then email them to confirm and explain a little about ourselves and the
GNU Project. It would be great if ONE person could do this, and I
nominate Noah :)

matt