fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] iPlayer DRM is over? - Not yet

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] iPlayer DRM is over? - Not yet
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:46:01 +0000

Mac wrote:
Ah, well.  That didn't last long...  DRM's back:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/03/13/iplayer_iphone_drm_loophole_closed/

yeah and i dont like its meaning from the word hacker but what ajehals, andy halsall, said is very true. we are not trying to circumvent any piracy prevention system, just trying to take control of our computers. i wonder if anyone feels like taking issue with that angle of thier press release.

tim