fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] rms talk tomorrow

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] rms talk tomorrow
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:38:02 +0100

To whomever it may concern,

I plan on attending tomorrow's talk by Richard Stallman in Manchester.
 Would it be okay for me to record the talk on video?  The recording
would then be posted on my website (http://fuseyism.com) in Ogg Theora
format, as I've done previously with talks at FOSDEM.  I know a number
of people who are interested in hearing the talk, but are unable to
make it over to Manchester tomorrow evening.

Alternatively, if someone already plans to do this, that'd be great... :)
--
Andrew :-)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8