fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FOSDEM 09 Controversy

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] FOSDEM 09 Controversy
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:48:23 +0000

2009/1/16 Dave Page <address@hidden>:

> As for being at FOSDEM, I'm considering it. Probably flying from
> Manchester, since the train option is extortionate. I will have to beg
> forgiveness from Mr Waring for my CO2-emitting ways.

If you're interested in CO2 and Peak Oil, I see there is a Transition
Towns event in Manchester shortly:

Weds Jan 21  Transition City Manchester? SERA meeting at Manchester
Town Hall For further information on this meeting ph. Lydia Meryll
0161 249 0943
For further information about transition towns, see
www.transitionculture.org