fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software talk video :: Dan Lynch on

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software talk video :: Dan Lynch on
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 09:00:16 +0100

I would like to announce that the recent talk of Dan Lynch from Linux Outlaw fame, talking about Professional Audio Production with Free Software is now available online:

http://files.tdobson.net/mfs/video/danlynch.ogg [680MB]

This is the 640x480 version, though I do have a HD render of this, it is about 6GB and I'm having difficulty uploading it on my lame ADSL.

Sorry about the light and everything, this was the best I could do, it's not that bad really.

I intend to move it over to archive.org hosting when I get round to it but for the time being I have plenty of bandwidth if you all pile on me with wget. :)

Enjoy!

Tim