fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Stockport Hackspace Next Meeting: 28th October at Town

From: Jon Spriggs
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Stockport Hackspace Next Meeting: 28th October at Town Cafe Bar, SK4 4NZ
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:16:38 +0100

We'll be at the Town Cafe Bar's function room, Heaton Moor (SK4 4NZ) on Wednesday 28th October from 7pm until we get kicked out!

This meeting will be primarily to talk about the Factory we have been offered access to, and about the projects being developed there at the moment, plus our usual routine of taking stuff apart! So if you want to bring stuff to prod, probe, break, fix or generally tear apart, please feel free!

How to get there

Remember, although this is listed with a Stockport Postcode, the venue for this event is within the M60, and closer to Manchester City Centre than Didsbury, with very frequent train and bus links, plus easy access to major routes into Manchester and Stockport.

By Train

Take the train from either Stockport (STP) or Manchester Piccadilly (MAN) to Heaton Chapel (HTC) train station which is next door to the pub.

By Bus

If you want to get the bus, the 42A bus goes right past the pub and the 192 stops on Stockport Road (the A6).

By Car

For those in cars or who live nearby, here are two different maps of the same place by different organisation:

There are lots of nearby side streets and a car park a short distance away.