fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu, on a mac, webex issue: HELP HELP!!

From: Anna Morris
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu, on a mac, webex issue: HELP HELP!!
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:38:10 +0000

Hi all, my job requires the use of Webex, which just updated and no longer works with mac 10.4. I can't update to 10.4/5 cause I have some sort of mother-board problem that makes everything very unstable if I do. Have been running ok on 10.4 for a while though, only minor issues. However tanks to sisco's rubbishness I am not losing work though the nose, and they aint gonna fix it. So I have installed ubuntu on my mac with great sucsess, except the keyboard short cuts are kinda unhappy hence my inability to spellcheck!!! anyway - webcam works on a webcam test website but won't show up in webex. anyone got skills with this? I get paid by the hour and am losing ALL my hours!! AGH!!

I installed the java, but that is all I know how to do

Best

Anna