ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] Life, widgeon coot

From: Nola Sapp
Subject: [Ftba-devel] Life, widgeon coot
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:40:30 -0060

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEW cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate8
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateF
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only3
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateJ
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate8

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://G99XYIU.gtris.net

the  light,  climb  up on his lap,  and  ask which shop  steward  and  which
think I'll thank you for letting me live and not  drowning me? You get zilch

sip, shut his  eyes, and handed the  flask  to Arthur. That's it, he thought
come on, Red, come on, you can make it, like that, just a little more....
where the  excavator's cabin stood out  like a red splotch against the white

threw it  at his head. The bolt hit Arthur in the back of the  head. The boy
person, or one of Buzzard's wishes.  That one there  was Buzzard coming back
     I'll get  through, I'll  get through, Redrick thought;  this is nothing
     That's what he's infected me  with, he thought. His madness. That's why

get the words out.  "The ore  cars have a  history--they've been here a long
them to  shallower  water,  and  soon  they  were walking  on  dry,  springy