ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] flex

From: Ethel Ames
Subject: [Ftba-devel] flex
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:46:47 +0530

TiVo recognizes that using the DVR's channel guide is time consuming, so creating an easy way to track content online similar to what TiVo also offers would be welcome.
Technology allows images to only be seen during slow motion, or advertisers could create something unique by having hidden messages that can only be seen during fast forwarding.
My sales rep said the company "is still trying to figure it out" and was reluctant to even discuss VOIP.
B, told me his ads were showing up on other sites when his client wasn't enrolled in the content network, I started getting a little curious. So whether it's Uncle Willie's vacation blog or that MySpace layout site that is covered with Google AdSense, your ad can show up.
One pre-roll ad per five videos watched is acceptable, but more importantly, they should also create a compensation plan for those who are creating videos.
B, told me his ads were showing up on other sites when his client wasn't enrolled in the content network, I started getting a little curious.
Investing in the ad insertion and analytics software are sound investments. Rather than trying to guess what an individual wants based on demographic profiles it is more precise to advertise based on a proven interest. While this is helpful, the search companies and telecoms need to up the ante on voice enabled search if they want to capture the mobile user audience. It's unbelievable that they aren't asking for registration as a means to learn about their audience and build loyalty! B's tracking tag for the search network. My sales rep said the company "is still trying to figure it out" and was reluctant to even discuss VOIP.
Google for some reason is secretive about who its search partners are and where your ads will be shown.
As a movie buff I'm intrigued, so I'll give the site a look when it goes live later today. By focusing its advertisers and search results, MySpace could keep users from ever visiting a search site. B, told me his ads were showing up on other sites when his client wasn't enrolled in the content network, I started getting a little curious. These incentives would cause the content creates to virally market there videos to get the awards.
Currently it is too easy for anyone to set up bogus websites where they can start earning commissions and ripping off advertisers.
That's the idea behind behavioral marketing company Jumpstart Network which sells vertical ads on general media networks. These are lumped into one pile and the relevancy between the content and your keywords is supposed to determine if your ads are shown on that person's site. Things just stick better in the brain when you hear them, especially when the words are spoken well.
I thought I was at one time, but my recent research has shown me otherwise.
Something I must disclose however.
ReelzChannel TV and ReelzChannel. If Google truly loved its advertisers then it would disclose which sites their ads would show up on rather then lumping them into one big pile. With the overwhelming amount of programming on cable and satellite stations, having a guide is important. The diminutive screens and keypads make it very difficult to search on a phone, and since people spend most of their time talking into the phones anyway, the interface couldn't be more natural.
still it wasn't a complet.