ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] tentacle

From: Chris Slater
Subject: [Ftba-devel] tentacle
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:09:33 +0200

I will break fast at home and then go back to help do cleanup.
And when your dealing with someone like me who is so freaking picky about EVERYTHING about ANYONE its very rare that ill acutally find someone that i think is worth it. We ran into her old college roommate and circle of LARP-er friends. I said she was but she lives far away, in Canada. Hmm, sounds like fun, no? I didnt know who he was or where he was from or even have anyway to talk to him - but when i saw him that was that.
it sucks bc i like him a LOT and i have NO idea if he does. it sucks bc i like him a LOT and i have NO idea if he does.
I will break fast at home and then go back to help do cleanup.
And what really sucks about it?
Sunday was more website work in the morning. kaka - gotta represent!
but i cant - its absolutely amazing. As it turns out, thats incredibly easy to do on these things. kaka - gotta represent! die - emily told me about dir en grey, i looked up pix and freaked out.
Jackie put it on a chain and wore it to school today. Logan has been excited for his week and we had fun going through pictures and picking some out.
it sucks bc i like him a LOT and i have NO idea if he does. The end-of-day Pub Sing over at the White Hart Tavern was in rare form with plenty of off-color jokes and humor. I encourage everyone to watch this video even if you do not live in Ohio.
I love everthing about him.
and my biggest regret is losing my mates and boy i wish i was young and carefree watching lion king and chilling with some cookies! And when your dealing with someone like me who is so freaking picky about EVERYTHING about ANYONE its very rare that ill acutally find someone that i think is worth it.
Oh, and next sememster, I could be doing calculus, another math, and physics.
I will break fast at home and then go back to help do cleanup.
I will break fast at home and then go back to help do cleanup. Reynaldo Gianecchini - ok, this is a brasilian actor and he is so frickin hott!
I came home and decided to just skim through it.