ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] bullion

From: Barbara Ross
Subject: [Ftba-devel] bullion
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:10:13 -0400

And for that matter, where'd you teach in Wroclaw?
It wouldn't be super, but it would definitely be better than the vast majority of ESL jobs.
but really, if you're only two modules short of graduating, finish your degree.
Please if you're even the slightest bit interested in this idea, chime in.
So this isn't like the sailing adventures where the crew and students work their asses off all day.
Of course it depends on the business, but most of the time it's two average "guys" on the street trying to communicate, not some well-to-do, highly formal, next-to-royalty-type persons.
They would also have crew quarters on board. And, with proper planning he only has to be up ahead of he passengers by an hour or so.
It's always interesting. But then they'd have an equal amount of time off. I know there are many jobs out there for you.
Any suitable post grad courses you might recommend? We'd have to find a home base.
It costs a little more but its univerally accepted.
Any suitable post grad courses you might recommend? But when they're in home port they'd be off, completely off.
In some cases this has been a good thing, and will hopefully provide some protection for teachers, school owners, and students alike.
And definitely, if I had to choose between being at sea with a decent ESL teacher or really good diesel mechanic, I'm chosing the mechanic. A network of professionals who study, teach, or work in the realm of world languages and linguistics.
They are not usually just associations which only provide networking, but normally also address academic concerns as well.
It'd definitely pay a hell of a lot more than China.
I went to search and put in "jobs teaching Spanish".
The cook is really the only position that has to be up early everyday.
Mainly, they're both just amazing in the fact that they vary so extremely from place to place.