ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] overeaten compromise

From: Sylvester Casey
Subject: [Ftba-devel] overeaten compromise
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:52:01 -0500

And yes, they look incompetent here, but they knew exactly what they were doing.
He should've put the kibosh on it long ago and now it's come around to bite him in the ass. In other words, Flex apps are stateful, much like desktop applications and client-server applications. Disturbed to see the promise of electronic machines subverted by private companies, Hood left the election consulting business and became a whistle-blower.
discounted pricing has been extended for two more weeks.
With the primaries looming, Urosevich was personally distributing a "patch," a little piece of software designed to correct glitches in the computer program. The state gave us the keys to the castle, so to speak, and they stayed out of our way. Life was not always this convoluted, things used to be simpler.
"We were told that it was intended to fix the clock in the system, which it didn't do," Hood says. And if they do, they are supposed to be buried quickly. Every powerful person has their favorite perks of the job, and Mark Foley's was that he liked the endless stream of underage boys that he could hit on and do god-knows-what-else to.
I was pretty good initially - an episode a day, but weekends and the story made that hard to do forever.
In other words, Flex apps are stateful, much like desktop applications and client-server applications. Keep the pressure on!
The only way we can get to the bottom of this and protect future pages is if everybody speaks out about what they know. I was pretty good initially - an episode a day, but weekends and the story made that hard to do forever.
It was very unusual that a president of the company would give an order like that and be involved at that level. But the point is that Dennis Hastert is toast.
I work with computers; I know what they can do. Every powerful person has their favorite perks of the job, and Mark Foley's was that he liked the endless stream of underage boys that he could hit on and do god-knows-what-else to. He could just as easily have been a high school gym teacher. Trust in Big Business?
But thanks to Cox's agreement with Diebold, the company was essentially allowed to certify itself. We'll see if that works. He really just seems exhausted, beaten, and even resigned.
I think we have to watch for something much worse.
He should've put the kibosh on it long ago and now it's come around to bite him in the ass. discounted pricing has been extended for two more weeks.
He really just seems exhausted, beaten, and even resigned.
These identifiers are most frequently stored in cookies or embedded in URL tokens or hidden form fields.
But thanks to Cox's agreement with Diebold, the company was essentially allowed to certify itself. Once the election is stolen, it's gone for good.