ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] tattered translator

From: Rowland Cramer
Subject: [Ftba-devel] tattered translator
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:03:18 +0200

Added some coordinates on them and viola!
At first impression I thought that the green were kind of small. Not too sure about the amount of truth in that, we can only wait and see.
So with September right around the corner, check out what's going on.
Winter is officially over and the land is starting to warm up real nice. Quite a finishing for a chapel. Sorry Vony, I remember what you wrote but that record is gone!
I never knew that oysters can taste this way even without tobasco sauce.
A bold move that many only dare to dream of but not able to commit. After visting high grounds, we went underground to see this wonderful world within.
Fresh Oysters from the shores of Melbourne. Many of them, all over the tracks.
The night were quite cold but the central water heating system was able to keep the entire room nice and warm. On a side track, just realized that we both have a mole on the top right of our lips, probably the reason why I'm also exploring this land but under a much more risk controlled environment.
This mountain is definitely not the tallest around here but it offers a great view of the alps from the northwest.
Spectacular display of brightening blue sky, glowing sun, ultramarine ocean and light cool breeze.
My condolences for all.
Sold off a fishing boat with a whole lot of other goodies such as lobsters, cray fishes and muzzles. Almost tried sky gliding and sky diving but I was just to fatigue to take those risks.
Bumper stickers to spice up your locker, patches for your backpack and even bookmarks for those.
Making a spiritual switch. Very porched and no wonder there are more than hundred thousands of names queueing up to become a member of the cricket club.
My condolences for all.
Spectacular display of brightening blue sky, glowing sun, ultramarine ocean and light cool breeze. But this statement is often debated among Pagans and Wiccans as people decide how they interpret it.
There are plentiful of offerings from the deep. Added some coordinates on them and viola! Felt like we're in the movie Aliens. Unimaginable accident. A bold move that many only dare to dream of but not able to commit. On a side track, just realized that we both have a mole on the top right of our lips, probably the reason why I'm also exploring this land but under a much more risk controlled environment. Take a browse through more than a dozen new views of personal sacred spaces. So with September right around the corner, check out what's going on.
It has been a long long while we last visited a Krispy Kreme. No matter what, it is something I'll bring friends and have another go at it.