ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] picker rest

From: Rosamond Sanchez
Subject: [Ftba-devel] picker rest
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:21:44 +0400

Their car had bullet holes all over.
On multiple deadlines.
Seems like a better idea than setting off bombs in their lobbies.
I followed his writings closely with great admiration.
Or are they part of the forces implementing the curfew? And there are other projects gearing up to dispose of mustard agent and other old chemical weapons, so more money could be saved by stopping these projects.
Oh and not to forget to mention that he is from where else but my favourate.
Those terror suspects turned out to be members of the Badr organization whose leader is Abdul Aziz al-Hakeem.
And there are other projects gearing up to dispose of mustard agent and other old chemical weapons, so more money could be saved by stopping these projects. Without any hesitation or fear of being seen as weak, he told me that he's been going to the Dr and was given some medication to help him sleep. McAfee got rid of some of it, but there are some Spyware and other crap programs that even an updated McAfee couldn't get rid of.
Mowaffak Al Rubaie publish his op-ed in the Washington Post this week. Disposal, especially in a non-centralized faculty, is obviously a total waste of money.
This was taken on one of the rooftops at my workplace.
They will jump to saving the life that's in front of them without orders - yet another illuminating difference between our side and theirs. All the hours I spent with the workers.
There is no shortage of material there! Many of the Iraqi bloggers are also less vocal than usual. More, they won't have to issue the order, because our medics and corpsmen will not need to be told. However, over the past three weeks he has written three essays.
She of all Democrats should know the truth about chemical weapons being on the intelligence committee.
On multiple deadlines.
The new rumor he brought with him this time is built over an existing background of conflicts within the UIA. Seems like a better idea than setting off bombs in their lobbies. In any case, Kay does concede that the chemical agents would cause burns, but Kay argues they would not be lethal.
On multiple deadlines.
Or are they part of the forces implementing the curfew?
Yet, he remains largely unknown outside Iraq. It was so riddled with viruses though it was barely functional.