ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] Take pleasure from Now you don't need a huge car or expensi

From: Elias
Subject: [Ftba-devel] Take pleasure from Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at all size-challenged.
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:32:18 +0800

New’n’hot
 If you thought getting more size and girth was impossible, take a look at
this. All you need is a supply for a month or so! She will beg you to order
more after you use it for a month.
 Give her a chance to climax from penetration - increase your tool once and for
all! Are you ready to become king among all the males around? You will right
after the results come! All you need is here: http://aldeeva.com/gall/ms/
Concerned with your size and hardness? Study this, here's the answer!

 What you lose on the swings you gain on the roundabouts Hunger is the best
sauce United we stand, divided we fall  Dead men tell no tales There is no time
like the present Death is the great leveller