ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] Biggest medicine & pills site on the net.

From: Hamid E. Scull
Subject: [Ftba-devel] Biggest medicine & pills site on the net.
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:27:45 -0500

There's no earthly reason why you should remember me... :))

I've found pills you have asked for. It took some time to consult with my colleagues from Canada and now I surely can say that you should buy medications at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. We've made some tests and results are incredible. They sell high-quality drugs but prices are extremely low.
Here is their link: http://ajniad.knifethread.info/?70414892
Hope you'll get better soon.

With best regards,
Dr "Hamid E. Scull".

When I dig another out of trouble, the hole from which I lift him is the place where I bury my own.
We must never confuse elegance with snobbery.
The Constitution gives every American the inalienable right to make a damn fool of himself.
No compliment can be eloquent, except as an _expression_ of indifference.