ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] Clearly, an opportunity to have a little more fun.

From: stood
Subject: [Ftba-devel] Clearly, an opportunity to have a little more fun.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 13:44:45 +0100

I'll strip out of the winter clothes to reveal shorts and a T-shirt
underneath, and stay nice and cool.
So, more Saturdays than not, it was also filled with us.
It was dark, it was grimy, and it was filled with an assortment of shady
and suspect characters.
----
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
Trade Date : 27/11/06
Company Name : CHINA HEALTH MGT
Stock : C N H C
Today : $1 . 4 4 3-Month Target : $10
Recommendation : 300-500%
GET IN NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell on the
news.
----
I don't care how shiny and healthy the mutt's coat would look. I may
look pretty foolish in the morning, but when the weather turns in the
afternoon, I'll be the one having the last laugh.
I leaned my head marginally in her direction, not even bothering to
look. That ought to get the ladies talking.
Your local law enforcement codes may vary. In the spring, it's 'brisk'.
Or better yet, a good circus.
Or watching an Owen Wilson movie. It's odd how parading past a few
deconstructed and redecorated cadavers can seem 'normal' when you file
past them with several thousand other people nodding and reading
informational placards.
If someone behind me wants the ball, I won't see the signals. I saw at
least two of our guys pinch themselves, in case they were dreaming.
On paper, Body Worlds is an educational and unique display of anatomical
structure and comparative physiology.
One asscheek was now wedged between the bench and the wall, but I was
willing to sacrifice a little comfort to put some distance between
myself and Mitzi McChoppers over there. Your local law enforcement codes
may vary.
Luckily, I was wearing two shirts in the cold weather, or it would've
stung even worse. I may look pretty foolish in the morning, but when the
weather turns in the afternoon, I'll be the one having the last laugh.
But the first meal, before the road has beaten you down and the trip has
gone all to hell, is fair game.
So I scootched away a few inches, and went back to watching the
basketball game, figuring the problem would eventually go away.
And I'm saving up vacation days for a Boston-to-Brooklyn pub crawl in
the spring.
We got home late in the evening, well after dark, and found the bag of
candy and the empty bowl still sitting in the kitchen, right where we'd
left them when we each left the house that morning. It's what I imagine
visiting a bordello would be like. The first punk to climb the stairs
would stuff all the candy in his bag, hide the sign, and fling the bowl
into the bushes.
That guy's such a kidder; we'll have a good laugh about it over the
water cooler later, I'm sure.
Or pass out on the table, whichever. You'd think my teammates would have
called a time out when they saw me whiffing on balls and getting hit on
the head, with tears streaming down my cheeks. Hopefully, I'll have
plenty of travel and hotel stories soon, and should return safely to our
regularly scheduled nonsense late Friday night. But I'd hate to be a
museum janitor or guard for the few months the exhibit is in town. Then
he saw her leeching onto me, too, and understood. It must be the dude I
hounded with the stewardess on the plane, finally getting me back.
So a few high-octane tunes in the car on the way to the gym should be
just the thing.
We had a group of three or four intrepid young near-penniless guys and
gals that would gather together on weekends for whatever fun, food, and
foolishness we could afford. Your local law enforcement codes may vary.
I'd made myself clear, but I was still trapped in the booth, at least
until my friend's situation played out.
It's just that it's a little creepy, too.
Luckily, I was wearing two shirts in the cold weather, or it would've
stung even worse.
I'm a little swamped right now; can we talk in the morning?
Or the loud burly regular who once, with growls and profanities aplenty,
kicked out a twelve-year-old boy who'd wandered in one early Friday
evening to sell candy bars for his Boy Scout troop.