gallium-announce

[Gallium-announce] hodgepodge malicious

From: Jerry Clarke
Subject: [Gallium-announce] hodgepodge malicious
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 01:56:14 +0300

As I write this, the entry is being saved to a Drafts folder with every key stroke. Make sure the action is installed, and choose Finder from the Library list on the left side. It certainly wouldn't be unheard of.
I personally use these as Finder plug-ins, so I can just select some files in the Finder, right-click, and choose the action from the Automator menu.
It will export images in JPEG format using the Save for Web option in Adobe Photoshop CS. You can even have entries and files that appear in the same directory. In not, just create one.
And I'm dying to get my hands on it.
A list of your latest Last. And I'm dying to get my hands on it. It really opens up a lot of new possibilities.
I've gotten a few kind emails as well.
They may even assume the whole site is gone.
Needless to say I'm a bit anxious. Before they were just plain AppleScript, with no easy way to set options.
Despite the tiny footprint, the high functionality of the unit remains in tact.
Then you can wake up to your favorite music! Despite the tiny footprint, the high functionality of the unit remains in tact. Things will hurt when I stop. There are a ton of cool things you can do! Take a good look around your house from the outside.
They are a smart part of any. It's gotten a bit ridiculous how often I check though, and I got to thinking that I'd actually waste less time if I built a Dashboard widget to check the site for me.