gallium-announce

[Gallium-announce] lay divulge

From: Jessy Vega
Subject: [Gallium-announce] lay divulge
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:46:27 +0200

Problem was, there was only one posting on it! Not so much ready to rip the throat of an unknown enemy out, but just.
Silly question, right? com holds the record for the largest all access collection of original girls with guns photography.
Wasn't that your answer? Brands logically precede businesses and products.
See web site for details.
If so, we may not share the same views on brands and branding. Ah, well, that's not quite how it's worked out. Silly question, right?
The Gunchicks;com mission is to ENTERTAIN, EDUCATE and MOTIVATE.
See web link for details.
They always have the brand in the back of their minds when they innovate.
Both for good business reasons, and because that's the way people and teams actually think. CEOs may also lack the thick skin required for blogging, said Dave Taylor, an executive consultant in Boulder, Colo. yes I only have one post on my blog so far.
They always have the brand in the back of their minds when they innovate.
com kicks it up a notch with more revealing photos of armed females in their free online photo galleries. COM on your bare breasts and email us the photo to enter.
Already an informal local poll here in Boulder, Colorado elicited a response of "oh, too bad" from my spouse when told of the acquisition.
We can write names on paper.
Human Rights Groups Protest?
See web site for details.
Names are labels on mental file folders that help people remember information about a product or business. CEOs may also lack the thick skin required for blogging, said Dave Taylor, an executive consultant in Boulder, Colo. Both for good business reasons, and because that's the way people and teams actually think.
Possibly the result was in its "top news" box but I'm guessing, from the words that appear in this search result, that it was a sponsor or other advertising block.
Human Rights Groups Protest?
" With this kind of high profile reinforcement, many practitioners equate "brand" with words and symbols.
Businesses own names, but markets own brands.
this calls into doubt some of the esteem with which I hold Google's search results.
Ah, HP, what's happened to ya?
The Gunchicks;com mission is to ENTERTAIN, EDUCATE and MOTIVATE. Brands are emotional.