gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] skill

From: Barbara Ellison
Subject: [Gallium-dev] skill
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:23:50 +0300

We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase and
might be ready for a big pop to new highs.
Get  A M S N  first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next 2-3
days!!!
Big watch in play this tomorrow morning!
This stock will explode. Do not wait until it is too late.