gambit-devel

[Gambit-devel] help on building up irregular games tree

From: Gangshu Cai
Subject: [Gambit-devel] help on building up irregular games tree
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:49:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi:

I finally knew how to build up a regular game tree by using the Gambit
source code. E.g. 2 players, each has two actions. So that the nodes is 4,
and so on.

But, for irregular ones, I still have big trouble. For example, we have 3
players. Player 1 has 3 actions. For his action 1, no one want to player
with him. For this action 2, player 2 will join and player 2 has 4
actions. Player 3 will join one of the branches of player 2, and so on.
Does anyone have any examples? Any links, suggestions, examples, or
comments will be very appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

gangshu