gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] gnustep translations to japanes for some apps

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] gnustep translations to japanes for some apps
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:05:05 +0100

Hi,

I just added Translations to GWorkspace and Terminal because they already have Localizable strings. Please check.

Note, that GWorkspace would need also translation of FSNode, Recycler and other subprojects.

I prefer not to clone GWorkspace gorm file for translation, strings need to be extracted.

I do not control the other projects.

Perhaps Mr. Nakagawa would like to discuss and work this out here? So he can give direct feedback.

Riccardo