gcjwebplugin-user

Re: [Gcjwebplugin-user] Suggestion

From: Michael Koch
Subject: Re: [Gcjwebplugin-user] Suggestion
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:21:15 +0100

Am Freitag, 19. November 2004 00:24 schrieb Pedro M (Morphix User):
> I suggest GCJ plugin can install any JVM for Mozilla .
>
> It would be a generic JVM automatic installer of JVM for web
> browsers ( I suggest create  a directory for all the default
> plug-ins in Linux).

I will put this as a wishlist item into our bug tracker. gcjwebplugin
is far from being really useful for all people. Its still in an alpha
stage but we are working on this.

Note that gcjwebpugin depends on GNU classpath derived VMs. SUN and
IBM will not work with gcjwebplugin because it uses a GNU extension
to the library implementation to be able to embed itself into the
browser window.

Michael
--
Homepage: http://www.worldforge.org/