gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Files to remove from CVS

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Files to remove from CVS
Date: 19 Dec 2001 19:08:27 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for the list!  Many of these, especially the
makefiles, are only "partially" remade at build time, and are
therefore needed in the tree at present.  What I'd like to do is
repace these with bona-fide Makefile.in files and then scrap the
makefiles from the tree.  I'll see if I can get to this soon.