gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Question...

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Question...
Date: 19 Dec 2001 19:14:18 -0500

Greetings!  Well, taking a quick look, it appears as if its an
optional feature, added in with the #define IEEEFLOAT.  I don't yet
know how/if the basic lisp code depends on this, but it would appear
on the surface that there is some provision for working around the
lack of ieee.  On the other hand, it appears the TCL_LIBS for some
reason need -lieee added.  You may not be able to get tcl working
without it.

I'd try building without this define, and doing a 'make test' in
maxima build on the resulting gcl.  That is my best test to date,
though more are coming soon!