gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] cvs build on linux aborts

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] cvs build on linux aborts
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 17:22:13 +0300

robert read wrote:

> * Vadim V. Zhytnikov (address@hidden) [011229 22:49]:
> > The fix to this problem is not known yet. Please tell me some more
> > information about your system. Distro, kernel, gcc and glibc
> > versions. And please send me configure.out and configure.log
> > produced by
> >   ./configure &> configure.out
> >

> SuSE 7.3, fresh install
> kernel 2.4.10-64GB-SMP  (2 Pentiums, 1 GB ram)
> gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (SuSE)
> glibc 2.2.4

Well, I still do not know for sure but your system
configuration confirms that probable troublemaker
is glibc 2.2.4. I will work on it but a bit later since
I'm really very busy and have no spare time till
the end of January.

> Attached configure.out that was created as above, not sure where
> configure.log comes from?

Sorry, it is actually config.log

--

[ Vadim V. Zhytnikov  <address@hidden>  <address@hidden> ]