gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Garnet?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Garnet?
Date: 31 Dec 2001 12:10:44 -0500

Greetings!  Well, I've never heard of it before.  I looked it up, and
it seems interesting, but is no longer supported by its authors.
There may be one volunteer working on it.  Why would you want to use
this instead of Tcl/Tk?  Would you like to volunteer to try and build
it?  If it is useful to you and others and is not too much work, we'll
try to make sure it works under gcl.  It would seem though as if it is
relatively unused.

Take care,