gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Enumerate missing ANSI features

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Enumerate missing ANSI features
Date: 04 Jan 2002 15:22:17 -0500

Greetings!  We most certainly can use your help with gcl!

If you would like, please register at savannah.gnu.org as a user, and
let me know your user id.  I can then  set you up on their as a gcl
developer with permissions to submit patches, etc.  The way the system
works, everyone in the group has cvs write access.  I only ask that if
and when you get to the point you'd like to commit something to cvs,
please discuss it with me first so we can work on some policy to avoid
interfering with one another.

There are several items that need addressing.  Is your primary
interest in getting gcl to be more ansi compliant?

Take care,