gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Enumerate missing ANSI features

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Enumerate missing ANSI features
Date: 13 Jan 2002 12:15:05 -0500

Greetings!  we would very much appreciate any contributions you'd like
to make to the project.  If you would, would you please register as a
user on the savannah.gnu.org website, and let me know your user id.  I
can then set you up with the appropriate permissions to submit
patches.bug reports etc.

The way the system works, all members of the group have cvs write
access.  All I ask is that if you ever get to the point where you
would like to commit something directly to cvs as opposed to sending
me a patch, please discuss it with me first at least the first time
around.  That way we can work out a sane policy to avoid conflicting
work.

It would be very helpful if you would also subscribe to the
address@hidden mailing list.  Perhaps you can then tell us a little
about what you'd like to do, etc.

Take care,