gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: New cygwin problem

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: New cygwin problem
Date: 18 Jan 2002 18:49:44 -0500

Hi Dan!  My understanding is that the collectfn.lsp file should be
compiled directly to .o after saved_gcl is built.  Where did you get
this .c file?  I can make one, but you shouldn't need one.  What were
your compilation symptoms?

As for cygwin, yes, I may do that at some point, but I'm sure it would
slow down things quite a bit for me.  I'm hoping that with a little
understanding on the platforms I already have access to, the others
should be made clear.  But who knows :-)

Take care,