gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl and maxima on win-ce

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl and maxima on win-ce
Date: 23 Jan 2002 18:15:49 -0500

Thanks for the link, David!  Looks like they got shared object loading
working, which has been on our long term todo list as well.  Even
though 'fasloading' appears to be working correctly, it will probably
always be suspect as long as we still have maxima errors.

Would you care to go through the 'diff -ruN' and report the
significant changes?

Take care,