gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: New lisp code

From: Raymond Toy
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: New lisp code
Date: 24 Jan 2002 14:50:34 -0500

>>>>> "Camm" == Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

I'm not on this list, so if you respond and want me to see it, be sure
to include me.

    Camm> Greetings!  Just committed R. Toy's port of 'defsystem' to gcl 2.5.0.
    Camm> This brings up a few items:

Umm, do you mean defpackage or defsystem?  If defsystem, I think you
should use the one that's in clocc (clocc.sourceforge.net).

    Camm> 4) What are we going to do about the ansi-loop patch also submitted by
    Camm>    R. Toy?  I notice that maxima uses both (loop and (sloop.  Won't we
    Camm>    have to protect the new loop with a runtime flag?

I don't recall having any problems having both loop and sloop at the
same time, but it's been a very long time since I did anything with
gcl other than to run maxima occasionally.

I hope you'll also steal the destructuring-bind macro that James
Amundson stole from CMUCL and put in maxima. :-)

Ray