gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Maxima GUIs/emacs troubles! (and commutat

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Maxima GUIs/emacs troubles! (and commutativity issues)
Date: 04 Feb 2002 10:16:58 -0500

Greetings!  OK, it might be best in the long run to check for libc 2.1
and invoke this automatic stuff, but for now, doesn't ncurses work on
all systems?  Isn't the solution I've committed the simplest for the
array of existing Linux systems?  I don't know of a system which uses
a separate libtermcap.

Take care,