gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Maxima GUIs/emacs troubles!

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Maxima GUIs/emacs troubles!
Date: 15 Feb 2002 11:55:33 -0500

Greetings!

When was this?  Here is what is in cvs now:

AC_CHECK_LIB(readline,main,
        AC_CHECK_LIB(ncurses,main,
                AC_DEFINE(HAVE_READLINE)
                LIBS="$LIBS -lreadline -lncurses"
                RL_OBJS=readline.o
                RL_LIB=lsp/readline.o))

Could you please confirm that this works out of the box now on Redhat,
with backspace, back-arrow, tab completion, and Alt-b, for example?

Thanks for your report!