gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Maxima problem (and solve bug)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Maxima problem (and solve bug)
Date: 08 Mar 2002 12:39:42 -0500

Greetings!

Well, I just tried with a fresh maxima cvs, and this issue seems to
have vanished.  Can you confirm?

Also, the solve bug has disappeared(!).  Perhaps I was a bit hasty in
suspecting gcl?  Or a bit foolish for not reading some subsequent
posting on this issue?

I have now only one testing error, which appears to by new:

SPECINT(t    %Y (A t) %E   , t)
               1

Caused an error break: rtest14.mac

Error summary:
Error(s) found in rtest3.mac: (80)
Error(s) found in rtest14.mac: (error break)

Any insight on whether this is maxima or lisp related?

Take care,