gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] [Fwd: Re: [UFFI-Users] GCL (and clisp)]

From: James Amundson
Subject: [Gcl-devel] [Fwd: Re: [UFFI-Users] GCL (and clisp)]
Date: 21 Mar 2002 21:17:07 -0600

Hi,

UFFI is a project to create a unified foreign function interface for
common lisp. GCL is not currently supported. Is anyone on this list
interested in working on it? I'm hoping that UFFI will become a useful
package for Maxima, but GCL would have to be supported first.

--Jim

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [UFFI-Users] GCL (and clisp) Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:08:06 -0700 (MST)
> Future releases of Maxima will be fully supported on at least CMUCL,
> clisp and GCL. clisp has already come up on this list. Has anyone
> thought about GCL? I am not in a position to work on GCL support myself
> at this point, but I could try to find someone who is.

No, I hadn't thought about GCL. If you know someone who would like to work
on this, please get him or her in contact with me and we can discuss
adding GCL support.

Kevin