gcl-devel

Re: [Maxima] Fw: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl on ms windows

From: James Amundson
Subject: Re: [Maxima] Fw: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl on ms windows
Date: 21 Mar 2002 21:16:37 -0600

Dear Mike,

I am glad to hear you are working on getting Maxima to work on Windows.
Other people on the Maxima list have discussed various Windows build
issues. If they would care to step forward we could try to organize the
effort.

Did you use the old build system, the new build system, or something
else? Please be aware that not everything is working in the Unix system,
particularly the various internal path settings. I don't think xmaxima
is working right now, either. All these things will be fixed by the time
we release 5.9.0. In the meantime, it's worth asking on the list if the
problems you find exist outside of Windows.

--Jim