gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Defpackage - a few fixes - please test

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Defpackage - a few fixes - please test
Date: 28 Apr 2002 13:03:18 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your edits to this facility!  The c,h,and
data files were out of sync, causing the compile to break.  I've just
committed a fix, and now it seems that defpackage works in gcl, at
least it appears so under ilisp.  Hopefully,  this will fix the gcl
build of maxima as well.

Take care,